For all the latest: Ereader News Today

I can now autograph eBooks with a personal message using Kindlegraph

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vacation Getaway

The Summer Booklover's Buffet

Support Indie Romance Authors



Click HERE to visit the Buffet



From June 8th through the 22nd TO TOUCH A THIEF, my latest release in the Everly Gray Adventure series, will be included in the Vacation Getaway Booklover's Buffet. We're all indie authors, and there are over 160 books  available at 99 cents each. Click above to visit the buffet.


This year we're very excited to be working with eBook Swag! 



eBook Swag is a fabulous community for readers that offers giveaways and contests, plus they spotlight an interesting collection of authors and their books. It's fun AND there are awesome prizes.
Happy Reading!


Please let me know what you think of our Buffet and eBook Swag. I love to hear from my readers. 
L. j.

No comments:

Post a Comment